Only have a few minutes for the gym tonight? You can still pack in some serious work with trainer Tony Gentilcore's Inverted Ladder Challenge. Try the challenge once a week, attempting to finish in less time every week.
- 10 Squats, 1 Swing, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 9 Squats, 2 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 8 Squats, 3 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 7 Squats, 4 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 6 Squats, 5 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 5 Squats, 6 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 4 Squats, 7 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 3 Squats, 8 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 2 Squats, 9 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
- 1 Squat, 10 Swings, 1-3 Chin-Ups
Complete the circuit of Goblet Squats, Kettlebell Swings and Chin-Ups as fast as possible.
How Do You STACK Up?
You should be able to finish in 10 to 15 minutes. Attempt the challenge six weeks in a row, trying to lower your time each week.
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the challenge by Sept. 28
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results with #STACKChallenge
Watch next week's STACK Challenge to see if you won.
Looking for more quick workouts that deliver real results? Start with these:
- The 20-Minute "No Excuses" Navy SEAL Bodyweight Workout
- Get in Shape Fast With the 20-Minute Hurricane Workout
- This Exercise May Make You Puke (But It'll Build Muscle Fast)
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock