Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookie is a high protein, high fiber and very filling breakfast. It also happens to be convenient for people who have busy mornings since it is made the night before.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1/3 cup old fashion oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1/8 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1/2 banana for the cookie, 1/2 for topping
- 1 tsp agave nectar (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place on a small plate or tupperware and put it in the fridge overnight
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock