Are you ready to get some shredded abs right from your living room?
If so, I have the perfect workout for you. You'll need zero equipment and it's a quick to-the-point workout. Just what you needed, right?
I incorporate this workout into my routine at least twice a week and it's been a huge help for me and my clients with our goal to get shredded abs.
I often get asked when to do this in the workout. Is it a finisher? Do you start with it? Is this the entire workout? My answer is that it depends.
If I have a light lift that day, I'll use this for my finisher. If I'm crunched for time and only have 15 minutes, I'll use it as my entire workout. The timing of when you do it is not that important. What's important is that you just do it! Try it out today!
How to Do It
- 40 seconds at each move
- 20 seconds of rest between moves
- Do all 4 moves for 40 seconds; that's 1 round
- Rest 1 minute between rounds
- Repeat for 3 rounds
3 rounds of these grueling moves will only take you 15 minutes. 15 minutes!
- Cross Toe Touch
- Plank Elbow to Knee
- Heel Grab Touches (these burn!)
- Burpee Double Mountain Climber
As you can see in the video, this shredded abs workout is advanced. Take your time and start slow if you need to. You are going to burn a ton of calories whether you do this fast or slow, so just take your time if you need to.
- This 4-Exercise Routine Will Build Six-Pack Abs
- 5 Unique Core Exercises That Will Crush Your Abs
- 4 Resistance Band Core Exercises for Rock-Solid Abs
- The Forgotten Crunch That Crushes Your Abs
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock