Every week, a new STACK Challenge gives you an opportunity to test your athletic ability and win a STACK T-shirt. Take the challenge and enter to win by tweeting your results with #STACKChallenge.
We're going old school for this week's STACK Challenge. Test your conditioning and foot quickness with a classic from the playground—the jump rope.
This week, time yourself to find out how fast you can complete 250 jumps with a jump rope. Jump off the balls of your feet and land with your feet together. Don't skip one foot at a time. If you trip up, just pick up where you left off and keep going.
Complete 250 jump rope reps as fast as possible.
How Do You STACK Up?
Rookie: More than 3 minutes
Pro: 2:30 – 3:00
All-Star: Less than 2:30
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the Challenge by June 8
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results and include #STACKChallenge
Not an All-Star yet? Use these workouts to get better.
- 5-Minute Speed Rope Workout for Football
- Build Your Explosive Lower-Body Plyometric Program
- Get Up and Get Going With This 13-Minute Jump Rope Workout
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock