It's the week fantasy football managers around the world have been dreading, as six teams and some of the season's biggest point producers are on bye in Week Seven. Which Battle of the Brands team(s) are most affected by the bye week break? Your answer awaits in this week's preview.
Game 1: Team adidas (3-3) vs. Team Nike (3-3)
With RBs Reggie Bush on bye week and DeMarco Murray out with a left foot sprain, Team adidas is running a two tight-end set with starting TE Jimmy Graham and Kyle Rudolph at the Flex position. Graham, WR Kendall Wright and RB C.J. Spiller all have favorable matchups against defenses that rank in the bottom half of the league in receiving and rushing yards allowed, respectively.
- QB: Robert Griffin III (@ NYG)
- WR: Kendall Wright (@ BUF)
- WR: Leonard Hankerson (@ NYG)
- RB: Frank Gore (vs. SEA)
- RB: C.J. Spiller (vs. TEN)
- TE: Jimmy Graham (@ TB)
- Flex: Kyle Rudolph (@ ARI)
A widespread bye week can't hold Team Nike down. Nike's loaded lineup is led this week by rookie signal-caller Andrew Luck, who gets his first start of the season in the absence of Matt Ryan. Victor Cruz and Calvin Johnson are ranked as the top two wide receivers this week, according to numberFire's Week Seven projections.
- QB: Andrew Luck (vs. CLE)
- WR: Calvin Johnson (@ CHI)
- WR: Larry Fitzgerald (@ MIN)
- RB: Ray Rice (@ HOU)
- RB: Adrian Peterson (vs. ARI)
- TE: Jason Witten (@ CAR)
- Flex: Victor Cruz (vs. WAS)
Game 2: Team Reebok (4-2) vs. Team Under Armour (2-4)
What you see is what you get this week for Team Reebok, as QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is the only other player available who is not on bye week. In fact, former longtime Reebok athlete Benjamin Watson was added to the team this week to fill in for TE Antonio Gates.
- QB: Eli Manning (vs. WAS)
- WR: Brandon Marshall (vs. DET)
- WR: Reggie Wayne (vs. CLE)
- RB: Maurice Jones-Drew (@ OAK )
- RB: Ahmad Bradshaw (vs. WAS)
- TE: Benjamin Watson (@ IND)
- Flex: Antonio Brown (@ CIN)
Team Under Armour
Unlike its opponent, Team Under Armour has a full arsenal of weapons available this week. Team UA will need all the firepower it can get as it attempts to dig itself out of the Battle of the Brands cellar.
- QB: Tom Brady vs. NYJ)
- WR: Steve Smith (vs. vs. DAL)
- WR: Miles Austin (@ CAR)
- RB: Arian Foster (vs. BAL)
- RB: Stevan Ridley (vs. NYJ)
- TE: Vernon Davis (vs. SEA)
- Flex: Torrey Smith (@ HOU)
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock