1. Never overlook the Daily Warm-Ups! These challenges are typically pretty easy, and winning guarantees a collectible you can use to get valuable rewards.
2. Always be on the lookout for Free Agent Events. Not only can you get a quick influx of coins and XP, but there's a chance you'll snag a Free Agent player who will earn you bonus coins while he's on your roster. Get a few of these and the bonuses add up quick!
3. If you've built up a strong team, try out the Rival Live Events. These multi-stage challenges get progressively more difficult, but they have a handsome payoff.
4. If you really think you've got what it takes, take a shot at the Gauntlet. These are the toughest challenges the game has to offer, but the rewards are huge! Completing the Gauntlet set will net you a 99 overall Kam Chancellor and a 96 overall Byron Maxwell!
5. If you're short on time, always look for Live Events that reward you with player items or collectibles. Sometimes you'll land a player who will improve your team, but at the very least you've got a valuable collectible for one of the Sets or a player you can post in the Auction House for a nice batch of coins.
6. Those looking to maximize their success in Live Events should always complete the Daily Warm-Up and the Gauntlet. Gauntlet offers the best long-term rewards, and the Daily Warm-Up gives you a repeatable way to earn 7,500 coins and a trophy whenever you win enough times to complete the Set.
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock