1. Just because the Super Bowl has come and gone doesn't mean the season is over! Be on the lookout for special NFL Combine Live Events, including new obstacle course challenges, which you'll find under the "Live Events" tab.
2. You'll be seeing other cool stuff pop up in the game throughout the NFL off-season. You'll be notified in the "Message of the Day," which loads when you first boot up the app. Make sure to check back regularly so you can play the latest challenges and get fresh content!
3. If you haven't joined a league yet, what are you waiting for?! Get into the League vs. League tournaments and compete against others for big coin rewards and new player items. If you enjoy playing head-to-head, this is the place to be.
4. The off-season is the perfect time to catch up on any unfinished sets you may have. Team Sets are a great option, because they're fairly easy to finish and each one rewards you with 7,500 coins and a gold player.
5. While you're completing sets, always keep an eye on the Legends Sets, as they offer a huge payoff when you complete them. Trust us, they're worth the effort!
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock