Every week, a new STACK Challenge gives you an opportunity to test your athletic ability and win a STACK T-shirt. Take the challenge and enter to win by tweeting your results with #STACKChallenge.
Looking to gain an edge by putting in some extra work after practice this August? When the final whistle blows, grab a 45-pound plate and try trainer Todd Durkin's Plate Push Challenge.
To complete the challenge, push a 45-pound plate 10 yards out and back on a grass field. To record your best possible time, keep your butt low, stay behind the plate and drive with your legs. Keep your hands on the plate when making the turn.
Take the challenge further by repeating it several times a week and increasing the distance 5 yards at a time.
Push a 45-pound plate 10 yards out and back on a grass field as fast as possible.
How Do You STACK Up?
See if you can beat the times of Durkin's top male and female athletes.
How to Win a STACK T-Shirt
- Complete the challenge by Aug. 3
- Follow STACK on Twitter (@stackmedia)
- Tweet your results and include #STACKChallenge
Keep improving your conditioning with Sled Push workouts.
- Increase Your Speed With CrossFit Sled Pushes
- A Surprising Full-Body Workout for the Prowler Sled
- Prowler Sled Workouts: 2 Advanced Variations
Photo Credit: Getty Images // Thinkstock