Ready to set your core on fire?
Swiss Ball Stir-the-Pots are for you.
By building in some dynamic movement to a plank position and performing that dynamic movement on the instability of a Swiss Ball, this exercise torches your abs from a variety of angles.
You can also perform this exercise from a High Plank position, à la LeBron James, but the standard variation should be plenty difficult for most people.
A fully inflated Swiss Ball is vastly superior to an under-inflated Swiss Ball when it comes to being an effective training tool, but work with what you've got.
How to Perform Swiss Ball Sitr-The-Pots
• Get into a standard plank position with your forearms on a stability ball.
• While maintaining a strong core, use your forearms to rotate the ball in a circular motion until you reach your original starting point.
• Continue to rotate until you complete the specified number of reps before rotating in the opposite direction.
• Focus on preventing your lower back from sagging during the movement.
• Demonstrated at the :43 mark in this video.
Sets/Reps: 3×6-8 circles in each direction